NCM Lyon Electric Folding Bicycle Folding Bike, E-bike, 36 V 8Ah 288WH Bafang Rear Motor ,Panasonic
The frame of the NCM Lyon folds on the down tube and the stem, while the pedals can also be folded, giving you the versatility to take it anywhere: at work it will take almost no space in your office; when going on vacation it will leave plenty of room for your other luggage; and riding around town leisurely is a pleasure with all of the NCM Lyon’s comfort and practical features, such as the big tires, soft saddle, rear rack and easy on/off design.
Foldable handlebar stem
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Foldable bicycle handlebar stem
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 280Wh capacity for a good distance
- reach up to 60km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable V-brake system from Tektro. The mechanical V-brake system ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine from BAFANG delivers a full torque up to 35 Nm with 250W rated power and 36V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Lyon 36V 8Ah Details
- Weight: 21kg
- Type: Folding E-Bike
- Wheel size: 20”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 6km/h walk mode
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A
- Charger: Inclueded DC362AU 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Bafang, RX2 Rear drive motor,36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: B1U-3615H, 36V 15Ah 540Wh, Li-ion-18650, incl. USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Average range: 20-60km depending on assistance level
- Front: LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 Lux, supplied via bike battery
- FRear Light: LED, SOLO by Spanninga, StVZO permitted, batteries incl. 2 x AAA 1.5V
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20"*310MM
- Fork: Aluminum, without suspension
- Brake Levers: Apse, with brake sensor on the left side
- Brakes: F/R: Promax mechanical V-Brakes
- Crank: Wheel Top, SOLID-68, black
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney 7-speed,
- Tires: Schwalbe, Big Apple, 20*2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, brown with gel (synthetic leather)
- Seat Post: Promax, SP-501A
- Grips: Selle Royal, brown leather (synthetic leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, foldable
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
NCM Lyon Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category