28" Das-Kit E-Bike Conversion Kit, 36V 250W, Das-Kit X15 rear Motor, L6-Display, for Freewheel
Compatible with almost every 26" / 27.5" / 29" bicycle
- Motor Das-Kit X-15 Rear Motor Wheel (55Nm), black, 36V 250W, planetary gear
- Sprocket Ready for freewheel sprocket (up to 7-speed) Brake 6-hole disc brake mount (disc not included), rim brake possible to be used.
- Display & Throttle L6BT 2.5" LC display incl. backlight, display extension cable , 6 Assistant Levels, Thumb Throttle included
- Controller Sinus Wave Controller 31V, Current 8A, maximum current 17A (1 Sec.), Connections: Motor, Battery, Display, Front light up to 42V
- PAS-Disc (left side only) PAS-Disc (12 magnets) Installation on the right side of the bottom bracket. For an installation on the left side, a special Hollowtech & Octalink Sensor is needed.
- PAS-Sensor (left side only) Easy installation, for example at bicycle frame.
- Brake Levers Artek brake levers, cut-off sensor on the left side
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rim :hollow section type rim [black]
- Fixing Cable ties included
- Weight Rear wheel motor including rim: approx. 4,7kg
- Controller: L x H x W = approx. 9cm x 6cm x 2.7 cm
- Rim size: 26, 27.5 or 29 inch depending on selection
- Wheel rim max outer dimensions: 26" = 580mm, 27.5" = , 29" =
- Cable length from Display to Controller: 190 cm
- PAS sensor cable length: 95cm
- Required gap between PAS Disc and PAS sensor: approx. 5-7mm
- Width of rim at outer edge: 25mm
This conversion kit is limited to 25km/h maximum speed on pedal assist mode and also the throttle is limited to 6 km/h as per Australian legislation.
Please note that the left brake lever interrupts the power to the motor if it is pulled.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Well build kit.By: Russell on 4 June 2019Have been using this kit for about 500km's now and it's worked faultlessly. Apart from requiring a battery everything else you need is included in the kit. Fitting the kit takes a little thought and time, but once it's running no further adjustments are required. I would highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to try an electric bike without committing to the price of a dedicated E-Bike.
Others Also Bought
Now from $999.00