Leon Cycle NCM Prague E Mountain Bike 26’’, E-MTB 36V 13Ah Battery, Black
The NCM Prague E-MTB is designed for riders who don’t want to compromise, but would also prefer not to break their banks. Our sleek, two-tone frame will attract plenty of attention as you ride it through town, but it’s really the performance that will set this bike apart from those in its class. With 6 assist levels (or level 0, if you wish to ride without assistance) and multiple indicators, our Das-Kit display will always keep you informed about your ride. The Suntour XCT, while absorbing knocks and shocks, can also be adjusted for both rugged trails and paved roads. Shimano gearing offers you 21 speeds for a refined transmission and smooth riding experience.
Sporty handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- sporty bicycle handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 450Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 90km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 36V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Prague 36V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 26”= 25kg/ 27,5”= 25kg / 29"= 26kg
- Type: E-Mountain bike
- Wheel size: 26,5” / 27.5” / 29"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L6B, LCD, 6 Assistance levels, up to 6km/h power-assisted walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT-D5-44, 36V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC362AU 36V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, Rear drive motor, 36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: D5-3613P, 36V 13Ah 468Wh, Li-Ion cells
- Average range: 30-90km depending on assistance level
- Front/Rear Light: Front/rear Cateye reflectors. Lights not included.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 26"* 440mm / 27,5“*480mm / 29"*520mm,
- Fork: Suntour, XCT-26" / 27.5" / 29"
- Brake Levers: Apse, H02D with brake sensor on the left side
- Brakes: F/R: Mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- Crank: Shimano, Altus M311
- Front Derailleur: Shimano, Tourney TX50, 3-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Altus RD-M310, 7-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe, BLACK JACK 26" 2.25 / SMART SAM 27.5" / 29" 2.25”
- Saddle: VELO with NCM logo, black
- Seat Post: Promax SP-252, aluminium 30.9*400mm
- Grips: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Prague Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Value for moneyBy: Rod Allen on 10 May 2019Purchased two of the mountain bikes and absolutely love them they are the best electric bike and value for money.We have a motorhome and take them every where we go. Have added racks to them for small parcels. Well made and very reliable.We have two other fold up electric bikes that were more expensive then the mountain bikes and they are no where near as good or comfortable.
praque e bikeBy: Don Walker on 31 March 2019Excellent pricing very helpful staff,easy to assemble
Others Also Bought
More From This Category