NCM Miami Cruiser Electric Bike, E-Bike, 48V 16Ah 768Wh [Black 26]
NCM Miami 26"
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- Over 750Wh capacity for a long distance
- Reach up to 150km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- Easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Das kit 250W Motor
Das Kit C7 Display
48V battery with USB
|Motor||Das-Kit X15 Rear-Drive motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h|
|Battery||DEHAWK I5-4816H,48V 16AH, 768WH|
|Display||Das-Kit, C7 Display|
|Charger||48V 2A included (round plug) DC483DE|
|Frame||Alu. 6061, 26"*480MM|
|Forks||SR Suntour RST-NEON-600C (preload, lockout)|
|Braking System||Tektro Hydraulic Disc|
|Gear Selector||Shimano, Acera M360, 8 speed|
|Rear derailleur||Shimano Acera M360, 8 speed|
|Saddle||Selle Royal, Extra Wide, Brown|
|Tyre||Schwalbe Big Apple. 26×2.15|
|Handle Grips||Selle Royal, Brown|
|Pedal||Wellgo, B087, Black|
|Range||Upto 150 km|
|Overall Length||Reach||Frame Size||Wheel Base||Min/Max Seat Height|
|NCM Miami||150-182 cm||185 cm||65 cm||40 cm||124 cm||80/90 cm|
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame. For more warranty information visit our FAQS.
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. For more information contact us on 0390695443. Visit our Youtube channel for Assembly and New Arrivals Videos. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x Miami E-bike
- 1 x DC483DE 48v charger
- 1 x tool kit