Leon Cycle NCM London+ Folding Ebike 20’’, 36V 19Ah Battery | Black
The NCM London+ is a highly versatile folding E-bike as it can be compacted without tools for even the smallest storage spaces with its folding frame, stem, pedals and saddle: take it with you when you go on vacation; ride it to your office and park it right next to your chair; or store it at home beside the shoe rack with no inconvenience. The step-through frame makes repeated mounting and dismounting effortless for when you’re shopping or running errands, and a unique feature of the electronics system allows the motor to run at 4mph without the need for pedalling—perfect for navigating through heavy foot traffic or riding casually alongside someone who is walking.
Foldable handlebar stem
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Foldable bicycle handlebar stem
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 650Wh capacity for a long distance
- reach up to 130km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery behind seat tube for a better balance
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 160 mm Tektro brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. This brake system ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 35 Nm with 250W rated power and 36V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6 km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM London+ 36V 19Ah Details
- Weight: 25kg (55lbs)
- Type: Folding Wheel size: 20”
- Load capacity: 125kg (264lbs)
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display Das-Kit, C7, LCD, 6 Levels, 6km/h walk mode
- Controller Das-Kit, CT4, 36V 14A
- Charger: Inclueded M362AU 36V 2A with XLR plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, R2S Rear-drive motor, 36V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: 36V 19Ah 684Wh, with USB port
- Average range: 50-130km depending on assistance level
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, KENDO, 36V, 20 Lux/ Spanninga, SOLO
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20"*380MM
- Fork: Zoom, CH190
- Brake Levers: Tektro, hydraulic with brake sensor on both sides
- Brakes F/R: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes, HD-E350
- Crank: Prowheel, SOLID-252AA9
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera, RD-M360, 8-speed
- Tyres: Schwalbe, Big Apple, 20"*2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Freeway, Brown with Gel
- Seat Post: CL, PB-523, with suspension, 27.2*350mm
- Grips: Selle Royal, brown synthetic leather
- Pedals: Wellgo, foldable
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
NCM London+ Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category