Leon Cycle NCM Venice Plus EBike 28’’, City-EBike 48V 16Ah Battery, Black
One of our best-rated models, the NCM Venice Plus is built for comfort and style, perfect for everyday city riding and trekking. The motor and battery are integrated seamlessly into the aluminium frame design, avoiding a cluttered look while still offering top performance in the pedelec category. Featuring components from top established brands and a quality, responsive frame, this bike offers the smoothest experience for even the longest rides. It comes with all the features necessary for a lifestyle bike as well: a large cargo rack with 3-strap bungee for carrying panniers or strapping on any kind of bag; lights in the front and rear to illuminate you and the road; mudguards, a bell, and a kickstand. The NCM Venice Plus is a very capable and truly versatile E-bike.
Adjustable handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 750Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 130km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Venice Plus 48V 16Ah Details
- Weight: 28”= 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 28"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 3A included (round plug) DC483AU
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4816H,48V 16AH, 768WH, with USB port
- Average range: 50-130km depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit C7 display with many functions, 6km/h walk assist
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux over the bike battery / Spanninga, Solo with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 28"*480MM
- Handelbar: Promax MA579 adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 28”
- Brake Levers: Tektro, with brake sensors on both sides
- Brakes F/R: Tektro hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Altus M310, 8 speed
- Crank set: Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 48T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 speed
- Pinion: 8-speed screw ring, 11-32T
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon 28"*1.5 700C black
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
NCM Venice Plus Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Others Also Bought
Now from $999.00
More From This Category